Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Anytime



Anytime  Eddy Arnold

recorded by Eddy Arnold

written by Herbert Lawson

[D]Any [B7 t]ime you're feeling [E7 ]lonely

Any [A7] time you're feeling [D ]blue

Any [G ]time you feel down [D ]hearted

That will [E7 ]prove your love for me is [A7 ]true

[D]Any [B7 t]ime you're thinking [E7 ]bout me

That's the [A7 ]time I'll be thinking of [F#7 ]you

So any B7 t]ime you say you [E7 ]want me back again

That's the [A7 ]time I'll come back home to [D ]you

Any [B7 t]ime your world gets [E7 l]onely

And [A7 ]you find true friends are [D ]few

Any [G t]ime you see a [D ]rainbow

That will [E7 ]be a sign the storm is [A7 ]through

[D ]Any [B7 t]ime will be the [E7 ]right time

Any [A7 time at all will [F#7 ]do

So any [B7 t]ime you say you [E7 ]want only my love

That's the [A7 ]time I'll come back home to [D ]you